Writing, Speaking and Presentation Training
- One-on-one or in writing seminars and presentation skills seminars.
- At your site.
- Realistic writing training and presentation skills training (not lectures) keyed to effective communications at your business, agency or non-profit.
- Peer review that allows participants to discuss problems and help each other as they engage in realistic business communication training.
Writing or speaking, learn to:
- Appreciate the readers or audience and their needs.
- Use precise, active English and dismiss ponderous, jargon-laded prose.
- Equate clarity with brevity. Length does not impress. It alienates.
- Adopt a process that takes the headaches out of organization.
As a writer, learn to:
- Edit yourself (and others). It's called quality control.
- Write emails that make you look efficient and professional.
As a speaker or presenter, learn to:
- Speak directly to your audience, engaging their attention eye-to-eye in a compelling, yet friendly voice -- without leaning on the distracting technological crutch of Power Point.
- Gesture meaningfully, be yourself, and get rid of those deadly "uhs."
- Make your points succinctly and invite your listeners to ask questions for REAL audience connection.